Thursday, September 24, 2009

Debut of Prick of the Spindle Vol. 3.3

Prick of the Spindle Vol. 3.3 has launched! View the latest greatest at http://www.prickofthespindle.com/

With all this talk of podcasting, I have been searching for authors in my area to collaborate on a conversation, but alas...I must be the only published writer within a 100-mile vicinity. To remedy this problem, my fiction editor Erin McKnight and I will be formulating a discussion on writing...topic TBA, but check the website regularly, and follow my tweets to stay updated! reesercyn and PrickotheSpindl are my Twitter names, and you can become a fan of Prick of the Spindle on Facebook.

Hope you enjoy the new issue! It's chock full of great fiction, poetry, and some wonderful reviews (7 of which I wrote, so I'm biased!). There is also new art by Elahzar Rao and Debi Blankenship, and a wonderful dramatic piece, "Harmony Falls," by Mary Beth O'Connor. Also be sure to check out the interview with David McNamara of sunnyoutside press. I have been reviewing sunnyoutside publications for a while now, so it was a pleasure to get a behind-the-scenes take from the man himself.

I'm meeting with a new client tomorrow who needs a good editing eye on her memoir, so I had better get some sleep!

No comments: