Saturday, September 12, 2009

New Publications Forthcoming

A few new publications forthcoming...I read my poem "Confession #31: The problem with the heart" in the upcoming issue of The Dirty Napkin, the Sept. 22 issue. That voice recording took 3 times or so, but Jeremy Ellis is very patient, so my thanks to him for giving me the chance to get it right.

I'm excited to have two works upcoming in Artifice Magazine, one a graphic story (read: not a graphic novel) and a poem written in html.

And three pieces of art coming soon in 322 Review: Factory Town, Impermanence, and Smokescreens.

And what with the next issue of Prick of the Spindle just around the corner, what a whirlwind! Look for Vol. 3.3 on September 23.

Also, check out Scott Bowen's new journal Divine Dirt Quarterly.

No comments: