Saturday, November 28, 2009

When the Cats Razzed the Chickens by Mel Bosworth



Folded Word does it again. And so does Mel Bosworth. I was happy to receive my signed (and personalized) copy of "When the Cats Razzed the Chickens & Other Stories" by Mel Bosworth today. It was a nice post-Thanksgiving surprise. It kind of heightens the warm fuzzies.

Mel is an excellent fiction writer, and I can't wait to dive into this one. Purchase your copy from his blog at http://eddiesocko.blogspot.com/?zx=18e840dbdb777f2 or from Folded Word at http://folded.wordpress.com/tag/mel-bosworth/

Happy reading, everyone!

3 comments:

Mel Bosworth said...

You're awesome, Reeser. Thank you so much for giving Razz a great home.

j said...

Love seeing something constructed with my hands resting in yours. Cheers!

Cynthia Reeser said...

J, that's what it's all about. Exciting, isn't it? Great job you've done with this chapbook. I loved watching the making of Atom. It inspires me to create something printed and handbound.