Saturday, November 28, 2009

When the Cats Razzed the Chickens by Mel Bosworth

Folded Word does it again. And so does Mel Bosworth. I was happy to receive my signed (and personalized) copy of "When the Cats Razzed the Chickens & Other Stories" by Mel Bosworth today. It was a nice post-Thanksgiving surprise. It kind of heightens the warm fuzzies.

Mel is an excellent fiction writer, and I can't wait to dive into this one. Purchase your copy from his blog at or from Folded Word at

Happy reading, everyone!


Mel Bosworth said...

You're awesome, Reeser. Thank you so much for giving Razz a great home.

j said...

Love seeing something constructed with my hands resting in yours. Cheers!

Cynthia Reeser said...

J, that's what it's all about. Exciting, isn't it? Great job you've done with this chapbook. I loved watching the making of Atom. It inspires me to create something printed and handbound.