Things that have kept me lately from blogging as I should:
1. Working what I think works out to about 100+ hours per week.
2. Reading stories like this one, by Scott McClanahan.
3. Bringing home a brand new bundle of ISBN. (Yes, the plural for ISBN is "ISBN," which cracks me up. It figures that the initialism to such a term has its own grammatical rules.)
4. Getting published in Metazen.
5. Getting mentioned at The Kenyon Review.
6. Getting rejected (again) by The Collagist.
7. Having my work read on video here.
8. Having my book on children's publishing reviewed here and here.
9. Finishing up the final edits on my book on Kindle publishing.
10. Being a guest reader at Lynn Alexander's Full of Crow Poetry Hour.
11. Reading Aqueous Books submissions.
12. Reading submissions for Prick of the Spindle.
13. Final judging for Prick of the Spindle's Poetry Open Competition No. 1.
14. Gearing up for the Art Party VII this weekend.
15. Keeping track of Prick of the Spindle Kindle Magazine subscriptions.
16. Being afraid of missing my deadline to send in my NewPages book review for March, for The Cormorant Hunter's Wife, by Joan Kane.
17. Reading Mel Bosworth here and here and here.
18. Writing a story for an upcoming e-book from Metazen.
19. Having Light and Trials of Light reviewed here .
20. Guest blogging here and here and here.
21. Getting mentioned here and here and here.
22. Getting interviewed here and here.
23. Finishing a painting and another.
24. Listening to this. Over and over.
25. Writing blurbs for such excellent forthcoming books as Paper House by Jessie Carty.