Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Galleys and the State of Pre-Publication

I'm happy to be going over the galleys and making corrections for my upcoming chapbook with Finishing Line Press, Light and Trials of Light. Editor Leah Maines has been wonderful to work with, and I appreciate her professionalism and her work ethic. I am proud to be publishing my first chapbook with Finishing Line Press.

Did I mention I'm open to being interviewed?

And if you haven't ordered a copy of Light and Trials of Light, please support my first chapbook by visiting Finishing Line Press's New Releases and Forthcoming Titles page. Be sure to scroll to "Reeser," as titles are listed alphabetically by author's last name. The book ships January 22, 2010.

My book on children's publishing should also be released sometime around the end of January from Atlantic Publishing. I'm in the midst of writing the book on Kindle publishing, and turn in the final manuscript in mid-January. I anticipate that book might be published sometime around April. That's three books in 2010...so far.

With the new issue of Prick of the Spindle due out on the 23rd, and still edits to finalize and reviews to write, the holidays feel like a blip on the far horizon; they will catch me off guard again this year. I know this, and I accept it.

~

No comments: